Wood ash is used not only as a fertilizer, crop residues for composting and pest control:
• for the preparation of nutrient solutions for pre-seed preparation (in 1 liter of water diluted with 1/3 teaspoon and 1/3 teaspoon of any complex fertilizers);
• solution of wood ash is used against aphids (background): 300 g of ash sift, pour hot water and boil for 20 minutes. Give the broth settle, filtered and made up to 10 liters;
• to control crucifer Flea recommend wet leaves of cabbage crops sprinkled with ashes;
• If you suspect damage to the bulbous flower crops onion fly ash to water them with a solution;
• against the Colorado potato beetle using ash solution: a 2-quart ash is diluted in a bucket of water, add soap. Each liter of solution is diluted in a bucket of water and sprinkle the potatoes until the larvae on the tops.
In one tablespoon contains 6 grams of ash in the faceted glass - 100 g, half-liter pot - 250 g, liter jar - 500 g of ash. Keep the ash should be in a dry place, because the moisture causes the loss of potassium and trace elements.
|© 2009-2019 coding Багдасарова Наталья
Агентство Промышленных Новостей
We ask you to come up with an understanding to the registration,hereafter it will help to cooperate efficiently.
What is registration for?